About the Job:
This position will be appointed on a long term to permanent basis. This Primary school is committed to providing opportunities for the pupils to develop their social and emotional skills, their language and communication and creative development. You'll be warmly welcomed and will be able to utilise the large bank of resources as well as having the opportunity to develop your own way of creatively engaging in effective teaching and learning. The child is of primary age TA Level 3 - Team Teach - 1:1 role
Child is primary age and requires a Teaching Assistant who understands anxieties and be robust when it comes to emotional and personal attacks.
The ideal SEN TA will:
* Display enthusiasm and charisma.
* Have at least 1 years experience at Level 3 with SEN experience
* Team Teach would be required
* Must hold a valid DBS disclosure and be registered with the update service.
* Hold the right to work within the UK.
* Teaching assistant qualifications - Level 3
* Relevant experience and qualifications desirable.
* Be creative and initiative.
* Have drive and tenacity.
Please apply for this role by sending your updated CV to or call and ask for John for more information on the role.
As the best teacher and supply teacher recruitment agency the U.K. has to offer, we ensure every step of your path with Prospero Teaching is a great one. We offer free courses in teaching, lesson planning, CPD certified qualifications, help with moving overseas and much more.
- TEAM TEACH
- SPECIAL NEEDS
- SPECIAL SCHOOL
- SPECIAL EDUCATION
- PRIMARY SEN