Teaching Personnel is the UK's leading Education recruitment agency. Due to the expansion of the Ealing Branch, we are recruiting for a number of different roles including, full-time/part-time classroom teaching roles to 1:1 support roles.
We pride ourselves in providing a quality service to all schools so this is a great opportunity for dedicated professionals to join our agency.
Working alongside the Ealing branch will mean work within the following areas:
- Ealing Central
- West Ealing
Currently, I am recruiting for a Level 3 Nursery Assistant to work full-time in a 4-form entry Primary school Nursery in Southall.
Full-time - Monday - Friday
8.30am-3.30pm - Some days will finish at 4pm.
Competitive daily rate
Long-term - Perm opportunity may be offered for the right candidate.
- Deliver rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps young children to develop
- Plan and provide effective care, teaching and learning that enables children to progress and prepares them for school
- Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children
- Work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children
- Make accurate and effective use of assessment reflecting the needs, interests and stages of development of the individual children.
- NNEB* BTEC Nat Dip
- CACHE Dip in Childare
- NVQ Level 3
- SVQ Level 3
Experience in a mainstream primary Nursery is also desirable
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.