Domino Nursery is a small, charity run nursery in Fulbourn, Cambridge. We are open Monday to Friday 9am to 3pm during term time. We currently have the following vacancy to join our small, friendly team:
Desired Qualities and Qualifications:
• Enthusiastic, patient, reliable and creative with good social and communication skills
• Committed to providing high quality childcare and early years learning
• NVQ Level 3 in Child Care and Education (or equivalent)
• Thorough understanding of the EYFS
• Able to effectively work as a key member of the team in the day-to-day routine
• Training in paediatric First Aid and Child Protection will be sought as an immediate priority.
In line with the Local Safeguarding Children's Board guidelines the successful candidate will be subject to completing an enhanced DBS check
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'