If you have the drive to succeed, an outgoing personality, want to make a difference and are a strong team player then we would like to hear from you.
Are you an enthusiastic Level 3 Nursery Nurse looking for a new role in the Aigburth area of Liverpool?
This is a great opportunity to join a company that offer good staff development and progression opportunities.
If you are level 3 qualified in childcare, with experience working in a day nursery, I have the perfect role for you!
Your responsibilities will include:
- To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
- To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with the team in your room reflective of the EYFS
- To work in partnership with parents and carers
- To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- Qualified Level 3 or equivalent
- Have experience of working with children
- Have knowledge of the EYFS
- Have knowledge of the Ofsted standards
You will be offered excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development.
Please apply below, or for more information, call Clare Woodpark on or