Level 3 Nursery Practitioner
Location: Dalston Square, E8
Salary: £7.90 - £9.50 per hour (£16432 - £19760 per year)
Start date: As soon as possible
Full time positions available
About the company:
Our client is a well-established independent Nursery, situated in the Labyrinth Tower which is part of Dalston Square, in the London Borough of Hackney. The nursery is just a short walk from both Dalston Kingsland and Dalston Junction Overground Stations and many local bus routes.
The Level 3 Nursery Practitionerrole:
They are currently recruiting for qualified and experienced Early Years Nursery Practitioners to join their growing team. You will be caring, have a good sense of fun, and have a passion for providing childcare at the highest standards, using both a professional and friendly approach based on the EYFS.
Requirements of the Level 3 Nursery Practitioner:
- Hold a relevant Level 3 relevant Early Years qualification- please note the qualification need to be in childcare and not health and social care.
- Hold a valid and clear DBS Disclosure and be registered on the DBS Update Service (or be prepared to gain this)
- Have good knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
- Hold a current Paediatric First Aid Certificate (or be prepared to gain this)
- Hold a current Safeguarding Certificate (or be prepared to gain this)
- Hold a current Level 2 Food Safety Certificate (or be prepared to gain this)
- Have good spoken and written English skills
- Experience working with babies and two-year olds
Level 3 Nursery Practitioner Benefits:
- Full time positions with up to 40 hours per week
- Competitive salary from £7.90 - £9.50 per hour (£16432 - £19760 per year). Salary will be determined by qualifications and experience.
- Holidays and excellent Company benefits available (pension, incentives, uniform etc.)
- Professional development and further career progression to senior positions within our fast-growing Company
Our client is looking to interview for this Level 3 Nursery Practitioner role ASAP, therefore if you meet the requirements please apply today!
Our client is committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. All appointees must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate.