AN EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY
An excellent opportunity has become available for an experienced Level 3 Nursery Nurse to become part of an extremely friendly and successful team within an excellent Ofsted outstanding nursery in Wimbledon.
We are looking for someone who is forward thinking and creative with a real passion for working within childcare. Someone who can work as part of a team, and contribute to the smooth running of the room a well as provide a safe and stimulating environment for the children.
The nursery offers an excellent package as well as the opportunity for ongoing training and promotional opportunities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to have a rewarding fulfilling career within an excellent Nursery which is part of a small group of outstanding Nurseries.
The successful candidate must hold a minimum NVQ 3 in Childcare or equivalent childcare qualification or equivalent childcare qualification.
- Have a passion for working with children
- Possess an excellent understanding of the EYFS
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills,
- Have the ability to work as part of a professional team.
The responsibilities include:
- Provide the children with a safe, secure environment
- Responsible for completing assessments and writing reports alongside daily communications with parents
- Plan, organise and implement a programme of activities to meet the children's needs
If this sounds like the career move for you then apply today!
- NVQ level 3 in Childcare and Education