- Central London
- Fullt time, permanent position
- £60.00-£85.00 per day
- Good transport links
- Starting April 2018
I am currently working with a Nursery, close to Pimlico Station in Westminster, who are recruiting for a permanent member of staff in their Baby Room from April 2018.
If you are a qualified Nursery Nurse and would like to find out more about this position then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Protocol Education is a leading education recruitment agency throughout Central London and the UK, and as such can provide you with:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
- Borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area
- Online candidate lounge where you can manage your timesheets and availability
- Opportunities for professional development
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.