Level 3 Nursery Nurse Required, London.
Purpose of post
- To provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children placed in the nursery
- To give support to other personnel within the nursery
Specific Child Care tasks
- The preparation and completion of activities to suit the child's stage of development
- To ensure that mealtimes are a time of pleasant social sharing
- Washing and changing children as required
- Ensuring a poorly child is kept calm and warm
- To ensure the provision of a high-quality environment to meet the needs of individual children from different cultures and religious backgrounds, and stages of development
- To be aware of the high profile of the nursery and to uphold its standards at all times
Requirements of Nursery Nurse Level 3
- Hold a current childcare qualification to a minimum NVQ Level 3
- At least one years previous experience of working with young children
- Satisfactory Disclosure Barring Services Check and references
Responsibilities of Nursery Nurse Level 3
- Maintain the safety of children within your care at all times, both indoors and outside.
- Be fully aware of safeguarding and provide safe, creative and developmentally appropriate play activities, with regard to health and safety, ensuring that each child is working towards their optimum development
- Work in a non-discriminatory way, supporting the ideals of equal opportunities and respecting cultures and traditions
If you would like to express your interest in this role please Call Jordan on or email your CV to Jordan.Travers@ sugarmanhealth.com
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Nursery Nurse