Our client is a lovely nursery with settings in Marlow. The nursery is increasing with popularity, therefore they are looking to expand their busy team.
The ideal candidate:
- Must have a passion to lead and deliver high quality childcare
- Plan appropriately for children using the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum for guidance
- Work in partnership with parents/carers and other family members.Observe, support and extend children's learning.
- Ensure company policies on safeguarding and health and safety are followed within the nursery environment at all times.
- Level 3 qualification in Early Years or equivalent
- Experience within an Early Years setting
- Good Knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
- Good Knowledge and understanding of safeguarding procedure
- Must hold or be willing to undertake a DBS check.
Job Type: Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job