Level 3 Nursery Nurses
£15,000 - £17,500
We are working with a fantastic nursery, committed to the early development of children. They provide an imaginative, inviting and innovative environment to incorporate the most out of learning and playing.
You will be joining a bright and spacious setting to bring out the best of your abilities. The nursery prides itself on the engaging and enigmatic layout of every room.
The four rooms span two floors for babies up to preschool age, allowing plenty of space for activities.
- Are you a qualified nursery nurse looking for a new challenge?
- Do you have excellent knowledge on EYFS?
- Are you level 3 NVQ Qualified?
- Do you have experience working with children or within a nursery environment?
- Are you available immediately?
We are looking to recruit qualified Nursery Nurse (NVQ Level 3 or equivalent) to join our thriving team.
This Nursery Nurse vacancy is a full time position with an immediate start to work date.
You will be working alongside other qualified members of staff in a lively and friendly setting!
Your key day-to-day tasks would include:
- Planning of curriculum with room colleagues as per
- Early Years Foundation Stage
- Planning of early years foundation stage training
- Ensuring you provide a warm and caring atmosphere for the children
- Working as part of a team with shared responsibilities
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Great holiday entitlement
- Further on the job training
- Great career prospects
If you feel that you are looking for a challenge, or simply want to further your experience with the possibility of promotion and working your way up in a company, this is where you should apply!
Early Year's Practitioner, Nursery officer, Nursery assistant.
Please email or call Kim Oaks at Ablestaffing
- Early Years
- Nursery Practitioners
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"