Job Title: Nursery Nurse / Practitioner
Location: Chobham, Surrey
Salary: Up to £18,000 per annum
Brief Job and Company Description
Our client is a well-established and respected day nursery in the Chobham area and they are looking for a Level 3 Nursery Practitioner to join their team. This is an opportunity for someone to take the next step within their childcare career within a fun and vibrant environment.
- As a Nursery Nurse you will help ensure that the children and are looked after in a safe and friendly environment.
- Planning games and activities for the children to participate in.
- Help keep parents informed of their children’s development and wellbeing.
- Work as a key member of the team to ensure a happy work environment for all involved.
For this position you MUST have the following
- A minimum of a Level 3 qualification in Childcare
- Experience of working within a senior nursery position
- Good knowledge of the EYFS
What you get in return
- A competitive basic salary
- 20 days’ holidays plus Bank Holidays
- Company pension
- Ongoing training and development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job