This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
* Close to a great public transport network/plenty of accessible parking
* Immediate start for the successful canddiate
Do you have experience working with a baby room and looking for a new opportunity?
Agenda Partnership is currently working with a leading nursery based in Northampton and seeking an experienced nursery nurse to join their growing team working in their baby room.
This well established nursery has an excellent reputation and as such is rapidly expanding!! Currently with a permanent team of 19 staff they are looking for a like minded nursery nurse to join them on a permanent basis within their baby room.
This is a great opportunity with plenty of career growth for an experienced nursery nurse looking to specialise in baby room care. The nursery is close to a very good public transport network with local parking accessible also.
With your experience and warm, caring personality you will be responsible for providing a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for the children. You will need to have strong knowledge of safe guarding, teaching and challenging the children.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Organise and run a programme of activities suitable for the age range, working with senior management
* Liaise with staff and parents to ensure all needs of individual children are met
* Support other staff members
* Undertake domestic duties as required - preparing snacks, cleaning equipment etc
* Ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to 100%
* Full care of children
Experience and Requirements:
* Must be qualified to Level 3
* Previous experience working within a baby room is ideal
* Solid understanding of early learning goals
* Strong organisational skills
All candidates must be able to provide 2 written and verbal references prior to interview and hold a DBS.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job