iBroke My Gadget is one of the UK’s leading consumer electronics and gadget repair specialists, we offer express repair services using the highest quality of parts for mobile phones, tablets, macs, laptops and consoles to name a few.
We are currently growing through a rapid expansion programme, by opening high-end concept stores in the latest Shopping Centre and High Street locations, and we need highly skilled technicians to ensure we remain head and shoulders above the rest.
iBroke My Gadget is looking for Level 3 Technicians who have board work experience, who can carry out advanced diagnostics / repairs in either Mobile Phones and/or Laptops and Computers, at our Central Repair Hub in Woking and Camberley. Weekend work is required on a rostered basis.
Level 3 Technician key responsibilities:
- Diagnose faults
- Carry out various level 3 repairs including liquid/moist ingress repairs
- Software and data recovery
- Repair Connectors (e.g. Charging port, USB, HDMI Ports etc.)
- Screen and hinge repairs
- Updating repair notes
- To ensure each repair is carried out with the highest of standards
- Reach daily expected Service Level Agreements
- Opening and closing duties
Level 3 Technician Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Diagnose issues on logic boards
- Good soldering skills
- Able to read schematics and diagrams
- Component level repairs
- Water and moist Ingress repairs
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent attention to detail
- 28 days holiday
- Staff awards
- Quarterly team nights
- Discounts on repairs and store purchases
- Continuous training and development
- Great opportunities for progression
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,000 - £27,000 (Dependant on experience)
Please speicify which location you are interested in?
- We are looking for level 3 technicians for either Mobile Phones and/or Laptops & PC's Repairs (Motherboard repair and micro Soldering components).
- Must be able to work weekends
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job