We are looking for a qualified Level 3 Early Years Nursey Nurse to become part of our very friendly team,
You will be working within an outstanding nursery within a small group based in Ascot with a real family feel.
Must be conscientious. flexible. Excellent team player.
We are looking for someone who loves working with children, who can work as part of a team, someone who is enthusiastic, hard working and enjoys creating a positive and nurturing environment for children.
Purpose of the Job
To take a shared responsibility for the welfare, learning and development of a designated group of children within the nursery by working with initiative and creativity to foster an environment that encourages the children’s all round development.
- Implement policies and procedures to ensure the welfare requirements of the Early years Foundation Stage Statutory Framework are met.
- Assist in the planning of appropriate experiences for children, in line with the nursery’s policy on teaching and learning and development requirements of the EYFS Statutory Framework.
- Participate in the nursery policy on planning, assessment, recording and reporting in line with the requirements of the EYFS Statutory Framework.
- Take on the role of key worker for a designated group of children.
- Assist in providing effective liaison with parents on a day to day basis regarding the welfare, learning and development of the children.
- Take shared responsibility for standards of safety, security, hygiene, cleanliness and tidiness throughout the nursery.
- Maintain the highest level of cleanliness and hygiene in sleeping, nappy changing, food preparation and service areas.
- Take shared responsibility for the care, maintenance and security of all equipment and toys within the nursery.
- Participate in the nursery’s performance management review process and access any necessary training or professional development.
- Comply with all the nursery’s policies and procedures at all times.
- Treat all staff, children and parents with courtesy and kindness at all times.
- Must hold a recognised Level 3 qualification in childcare and education.
- Have experience of planning, assessing, recording and reporting to meet the requirements of The EYFS Statutory Framework.
- Have good interpersonal skills and an ability to be organised and efficient. -
- Have commitment to supporting an inclusive ethos within the nursery.
- Have commitment to ongoing personal professional development.
- Have an enhanced CRB check and ISA number, confirming suitability to work with children.
- Have good time keeping and reliability.
25 Days Holiday plus Bank holiday
One week Christmas
Interview Now, New year, New Career
- Early Years
- NVQ 3
- Nursery Nurse
- Nursery Practitioner