Are you looking for an Exciting career opportunity within an excellent Ofsted outstanding nursery that can offer you excellent opportunities.......
We are looking for an experienced Level 3 Nursery Nurse to become part of a extremely friendly and successful team within the Pre-school room of an excellent Ofsted outstanding nursery in Wimbledon.
We are looking for someone who is forward thinking and creative, with a real passion for working within childcare. Someone who can work as part of a strong team, and contribute to the smooth running of the room a well as provide a safe and stimulating environment for the children.
The nursery offers an excellent package as well as the opportunity for ongoing training and promotional propsects.
This is a fantastic opportunity to have a rewarding fulfilling career within an excellent Nursery which is part of a small group of outstanding Nurseries.
The successful candidate must hold a minimum NVQ 3 in Childcare or equivalent childcare qualification or equivalent childcare qualification.
- Have a passion for working with children
- Possess an excellent understanding of the EYFS
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills,
- Have the ability to work as part of a professional team.
The responsibilities include:
- Provide the children with a safe, secure environment
- Responsible for completing assessments and writing reports alongside daily communications with parents
- Plan, organise and implement a programme of activities to meet the children's needs
If this sounds like the career move for you then apply today!
- NVQ level 3 in Childcare and Education
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job