We are a Sunday Times Top Track 100 company and one of the UK 's fastest growing privately owned companies.
The Range has grown enormously since its inception in 1989, and now has over 150 stores nationwide. People are at the heart of our retail concept, and we want to invest in our staff and make the future extraordinary.
As a result of our continued success and expansion plans a number of new positions have been created to support loss prevention activity within the business.
We are seeking a Level 3 - Area Loss Prevention Coordinators to coordinate LP activity over a geographic area -
East Midlands / East Anglia
These are new positions within the business and as such the successful applicants will assist in developing the company LP structure and strategy for the future. As a Loss Prevention Coordinator, you will work closely with the company Loss Prevention Manager and other departments to ensure that your area of responsibility is at the forefront of identifying and delivering LP best practise that can be cascaded across the estate. This is an ideal development opportunity for someone wishing to progress into retail Loss Prevention Management.
- To create positive working relationships with retail management and be an initial point of contact for loss prevention / security issues.
- Create positive working relationships with external law enforcement and intelligence sharing bodies in order to understand local issues and mitigate associated risk.
- Support store management with the sharing of best practise.
- Auditing of LP activity within stores and compliance with company standards.
- Undertake and coordinate proactive operations including out of hour’s operations such as searches, observations and covert camera installations as required.
- Complete internal investigations where necessary under line management direction.
- In consultation with LPM evaluate new stores within area of responsibility.
- Support opening process at new stores to set high LP / compliance standards.
- Evaluate all areas of the business relevant to your role and make recommendations where efficiencies can be made or losses reduced.
- Any other duties as directed by line management.
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of working within a retail multi-site loss prevention supervisory role.
- Experience of recruitment and development of a team.
- Proven ability to motivate and lead a team to deliver against KPI’s.
- Proven track record in the apprehension of offenders for theft (Store detective & Uniform).
- Proven ability to build relationships with internal departments and external agencies.
- Proven ability to identify and reduce losses within the retail environment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good written and oral communication skills with the ability to interpret data.
- Good judgement and decision making skills.
- Pro-active and able to show initiative.
- Full driving license with own transport.
- Fully flexible working 5 days out of 7 (weekend working essential to the role).
- May require nights away from home supporting stores outside of geographic area of responsibility.
Job type - Permanent
Salary - Salaried competitive (Paid 4 weekly), 28 day’s holiday (inclusive of PH’s).
Staff discount scheme (up to 25% discount).
Travel / accommodation compensated via company expense policy.
- Customer Service
- Loss Prevention
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job