Our client deals with online managed content distribution and printing of posters, brochures, booklets and flyers to 140 countries around the world and contracts with over 2,000 companies.
Meyer-Scott have been dealing with this organisation since its inception in 1998 and have placed a large number of local people with this business from art workers, to customer service staff, packers and sales.
- Being able to deliver excellent customer service to our customers and enjoy dealing with people
- Have exceptional knowledge of our products and services, in particular planners (student, teacher and primary)
- To be able to work to monthly individual and team targets
- To be able to work through target task lists being self-motivated and 'wanting the sale'
- Having the ability to use the main database and CRM system to ensure all information is kept up to date
- Entering planner and other jobs onto the database and ensuring the information is current throughout the production process
- Being able to delegate to and supervise Administrative personnel to ensure orders are processed correctly and in a timely manner
- Tracking jobs throughout their progress
- Providing proof assessment to planner jobs where necessary
- Being able to provide a concise quote for various products where necessary and upsell where appropriate
- Have a problem-solving attitude, being able to deal with all types of queries, complaints and problems
- Being able to communicate professionally with customers by telephone, email and mail
- Updating the customer user information on the CRM system - daily
- Ensuring the website 'order tracking' information is up to date at all times
- Sending jobs 'to print' using various software
- Other tasks as required from time to time
Hours of work: 8.00 to 4.00 (half hour lunch)
Due to the company's busy period unless granted - no leave entitlement between
1st June - 1st September.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job