Level 2 Teaching Assistants required to work in a school in the Blackpool area covering Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 classes. You will need to be a minimum of Level 2 for this role but Level 3 and HLTA’s will be considered also.
The successful applicant will:
- Have in-depth knowledge and understanding of child development and the curriculum;
- Treat all children as individuals and ensure each individual reaches their full potential;
- Support all aspects of child development;
- Have high expectations of achievement and standards;
- Demonstrate excellent assertive discipline;
If this role is something you are interested in, Please send us your CV and we will give you a call to discuss.
1) No payroll fees! We prefer not to use umbrella bodies and use PAYE to pay our TAs and teachers, but we are happy to give you the option of working with an umbrella body if you prefer.
2) Fast and efficient service in getting you out into a school as soon as possible from the moment you register.
3) Experienced consultants who are all former teachers and with a huge amount of experience in the education recruitment world.
4) Continued support; we know how exciting and empowering it can be to work in education, but we are also there to listen to you when you need to let off steam or ask advice.
5) We offer a competitive daily rate of pay.
Bridge Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all of the staff we employ to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check, barred list check, Reference checks, face to face interview and professional checks such as teacher's barred list.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'