Are you a Level 2 Teaching Assistant, looking for the next challenge in your career? Empowering Learning are currently recruiting for staff to work in a Nursery in the Merton Borough.
We are recruiting for a Level 2 Teaching Assistant to join our clients' fantastic nursery which is set in a great location.
The nursery staff are well qualified and are dedicated to the holistic care of the children, they nurture and care for the children in their early years in a stimulating and family orientated setting.
The position is for full time hours on a rota basis between 8:00am - 6:00pm and offering a salary between 16,000-19,000 per annum (dependant on experience and qualifications, this will be discussed in an interview)
This Daycare Nursery has been rated Outstanding by Oftsed in Sep 2017. You will be working in a friendly environment with qualified and experienced staff.
To be successful in this role you must:
· ·Be Level 2 qualified or equivalent in early years / childcare
· Have a good understand of EYFS
· ·Have a passion and willingness to work with children in an Early years setting.
· ·An enhanced DBS on the update service or be happy to obtain one
· When working with Empowering Learning Ltd you will benefit from;
· Dedicated consultant with a wealth of experience committed to finding you the right role and setting for you, who will support you during your assignment.
· Competitive rates of pay, depending on experience
· A fast clearance process, most of which can be accessed online.
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Empowering Learning is a teacher training and placement consultancy who specialise in the training and placement of both overseas and UK trained teachers. We have ex Ofsted Inspectors, QTS Specialists and ex Leadership Teachers working in the office to support all our staff throughout their journey. We are also in partnership with Sunderland University who provide support and guidance before granting successful trainees with QTS. In addition to the above we also supply day to day, short term and long-term cover as well as permanent staffing and are currently working with multiple primary schools across London recruiting for day/day and long-term supply teachers.