Founded in 2013 by Peter Joynson and Justin Short, Synergi continue to go from strength to strength. Their original aim of creating that next generation "born in the cloud" technology partner that provides independent digital solutions is certainly something that they are proud of achieving.
Over this challenging year for many of their clients, Synergi's ability to help them improve productivity, efficiency, security, and insight has helped them grow their business offering.
We are delighted to partner with Synegi as they continue to add additional team members across the consultancy which will enable them to continue to provide the service their clients have come to expect.
An excellent opportunity to be a key team player in a very successful business providing first class technology services to primarily SME customers. With the opportunity to learn and develop in a fast-paced organization and help continually develop the services. The business has a culture of teamwork, strong ethics and always going the extra mile for clients, whilst providing a highly positive working environment for the team.
- Provide high quality desktop, server, and cloud platform support.
- Demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot complex environments.
- Provide clear advice and guidance to clients for improving their environments.
- Be a trusted advisor on service issues and be able to communicate to every level within an organization.
- Communicate with 3rd party providers including hardware and application vendors to resolve complex multi-party issues.
- Ensure workload is managed to deliver the service within clearly defined SLAs.
- Ensure accuracy and completion of data entry based on incidents and problems.
- Some 24/7 on call cover maybe required.
- Ability to troubleshoot Windows Desktop Operating systems and Microsoft Office applications
- Support Windows Server operating systems and Exchange on premises environments
- Complete understanding of Active Directory, Group Policies, DNS and DHCP
- Strong knowledge of AntiVirus, Anti Ransomware and Security best practices
- In depth understanding of the Office 365 platform and security services
- Good level of knowledge of Azure VMs, Firewall, Backup and Configuration
- Ability to troubleshoot Virtualized on-premises environments including Hyper-V and VMware.
- Knowledge of and ability to monitor and troubleshoot Backup technologies.
- Good understanding of Networking technologies with the ability to troubleshoot from desktop through to LAN, WAN, and hosted services.
- Understanding of the ITIL framework and basic principals
- Good understanding of commercial aspects of service agreements
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'