Be part of an excellent new childcare provider !!!!!
Connected Recruitment are currently recruiting a Qualified level 2 or 3 Nursery Practitioner for a new boutique Nursery in Acton.
permanent; 40 hours per week, Mon - Fri
Qualifications: minimum NNEB, NVQ/CACHE/NNEB or Level 2 or 3 in Childcare or equivalent qualification.
As Nursery Practitioner/Nurse you will demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
• Demonstrate a passion for and a commitment early years education for young children under the EYFS Statutory framework 2014
• Assist with the planning of a range of interesting, age appropriate activities under the EYFS curriculum.
• Create engaging learning environments.
• Have a key eye for health and safety and safeguarding issues.
• Be proactive, self-motivating and have an attention for detail.
• Be an extrovert; have an outgoing personality which is open and caring towards children.
• Build positive relationships with children, parents and colleagues.
• Demonstrate good organisational and time management skills and abilities.
• Be a team player who is able to demonstrate a willingness and ability to accept responsibility.
• Contribute to the professional reputation of the nursery.
• Maintain professional and respectful relationships at all times.
£16000-£19000 P/A pending on qualifications and experience
As this role involves working with young children an Enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references are essential.
The nursery opens five days a week Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 18.00 p.m. The successfulcandidate will be working a 40 hour per week over 5 days
- Early Years
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job