CER are working with a reputable day nursery in Southampton, Hampshire who have exciting opportunities for experienced and qualified Nursery Nurses to join their team, starting immediately.
If you have previous experience of working with children aged 0-5 years and are qualified with at least a Level 2 or 3 certificate in Childcare; then we'd like to hear from you.
Working hours vary between 32 to 40 a week, and you will participate in their shift patterns between the hours of 8-4pm.
We would like to hear from candidates who are passionate about working with and supporting young children at such a vital time in their early lives.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Be responsible for your own key group of children
- Ensure they are cared for and support their learning
- Manage and report on their observations and learning journeys
- Work as part of a close team
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum Level 3 qualification in Childcare (or equivalent)
- Previous childcare experience working with 0-5 year olds
- Salary of £14,000 - £16,500 depending on hours, skills and experience
- Ongoing support and training
For more details APPLY TODAY
- Nursery Nurse
- Early Years Educator
- New Forest
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'