SMART EDUCATION is a specialist consultancy focusing exclusively on the Education sector. We work extensively with Nurseries, Schools (Mainstream & SEN), Academies, FE Settings and a variety of alternative education establishments across the West Midlands recruiting for PERMANENT and TEMPORARY staff. We offer a bespoke service to both the clients and candidates with whom we work and are extremely proud of our honest reputation and our professional attitude towards Safeguarding & Customer Service.
Job Description: Smart Education is currently looking for a nursery practitioner (qualified nursery nurse - Level 2 / Level 3 or above within childcare) for a cover within a nursery located in Coventry.
This post requires a recognised level 2 / level 3 child care qualification or above and previous childcare experience. This position is to start ASAP.
• Being supervised by leaders and managers and following policies, procedures and instructions
• Delivering and monitoring a relevant curriculum for the children
• Taking responsibility for a key group of children and keep up to date progress records and other records as necessary
• Being able to provide quality teaching, learning and assessment opportunities as well as completing the monitoring of these
• Liaising with parents and carers on a daily basis about the care of their child
• Ensuring care provided is to the highest possible standards and looking at ways to continually improve on these
• To work as an individual and part of the team in the implementation of changes and enhancements to the care service
Qualifications Required: A level 2 / level three childcare specific qualification or above
Salary: National Living Wage
Hours: Full time - Differing working hours between the opening hours of the nursery (7.30am - 6pm) - hours on a rota basis
Interview Dates: ASAP
Start Date: 16th January 2018
Contact: Clare Flanagan
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail or any other positions available, then please contact Clare at Smart Education IMMEDIATELY via email / phone
- Early Years