Level 2 IT Support Engineer
We have an exceptional opportunity for a driven, tech savvy Level 2 IT Support Engineer to join international business based in Dublin, United Kingdom. Our client has a global reach from a dedicated team in Dublin, United Kingdom down to exclusive partnerships across the globe.
We are eager to speak with applicants with proven technical skills, looking for an opportunity to bring fresh new ideas and has a desire to progress in their career, taking on more responsibilities and becoming a future industry leader.
Main Responsibilities for the successful Level 2 IT Support Technician:
As Level 2 IT Support Engineer your role will be a mix of working on client projects and service desk escalations and On-Site Installations. This is a semi-field role, as you will be required to travel to our client’s sites around Ireland and abroad.
- Act as a second line escalation point for service team members.
- Manage a queue of varied customer tickets, bringing each to a mutually satisfactory resolution, which can also include utilising other departments or tiers of support.
- Ensure tickets are resolved within the required KPI/SLA
- Adapt to the technical level of the customer, to best facilitate effective communication of solutions or guidance in ongoing troubleshooting.
- Be flexible, adaptive, and able to follow and contribute to potential directional changes.
- Exceed customer satisfaction, phone, productivity, and other individual and team targets.
- Continuous process improvement, updating documentation on process and procedures and introducing innovative ideas to improve service and efficiency.
- Ability to compile and present reports to management detailing KPI figures
- Occasionally provide skilled front-line phone, e-mail and chat support to business customers.
- Where required, travel to site for the purpose of deployment of projects and if on-site resolution of technical issues is necessary.
Main requirements for the successful Level 2 IT Support Technician:
- Support experience both in the field and on-site
- Network installations and configurations
- Ticketing system/RMM system experience
- Windows server migration and installation (from scratch)
- GPO/AD management
- Domain migrations
- Firewall installations
- Layer 3 switches and VLAN knowledge
- Virtualization/VMWare/HyperV skills
- BCDR installation
- Cloud skills (Azure is an advantage)/ Office 365 Migrations/ ConnectWise/Labtech (a huge plus!)
- Previous experience working in an MSP (an advantage)
- Higher Diploma/Certification (Network+, Security+, AZ-104,CCNA) is desirable, but not necessary if you know your stuff!
- Clean/full driving license is essential.
What we offer to the successful Level 2 IT Support Technician:
- Salary €38,000 - €48,000 per annum.
- Monday to Friday
- Company Bonus.
- Unrivalled career development prospects and opportunity to progress.
- Education Reimbursement.
- Employee mentoring programme.
- Pension/ and Holiday/ insurance cover.
- Company Events.
If you are an IT savvy individual with a desire to progress and be part of fantastic team, then this role is for you! Please do not hesitate to contact us for more details.
Paradigm Employment Services Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'