NEW JOB - Dutch speaking Level 2 Software Support Analyst - £30,000 - £35,000 - fantastic opportunity to join an innovative and pioneering software development company with a truly outstanding product.
£30,000 - £35,000
Fluency in Dutch, as well as English, is essential
Our client is a hugely innovative software development company, writing and launching a fantastic range of software solutions.
In order to support both Dutch and English speaking business clients with 2nd level support issues, they wish to recruit a Dutch speaking Level 2 Support Analyst. Your job will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Provide first and second level support through taking calls and responding to emails
- Handle new and escalated Incidents via the Incident Management Process
- Handle new and escalated Requests via the Request fulfilment process
- Diagnose and resolve software, hardware, network and server issues
- Ensure cases are handled and clients updated according to established OLAs and thresholds
- Receive strong, positive customer feedback on a regular basis
- Proactively assist the Service Desk Analysts in providing first line support when workloads are high, or where additional experience is required.
- Assist the Service Desk Team Leader in ensuring that staffing and skill levels are maintained throughout operational hours by managing shift staffing, schedules, additional resources, etc., when necessary
- Ensuring all Incidents and Requests with the Service Desk are owned by a suitable Analyst, and are Closed, Updated or Escalated within documented OLA
- Liaise with Problem Management regarding repeat incidents or cases which require further escalation
- Although the majority of the role will be office based, on-site visits may be required on occasion
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in Dutch, as well as English, is essential
- Experience in Software and/or Hardware support experience at level 2
- 2+ MCPs (or equivalent) and/or Educated to degree level
- Knowledge of technologies which include Microsoft Server and Desktop Operating Systems, Networks and communication protocols
- Hands on problem-solving skills, with the ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Keep up to date with technology advancements
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Strong communication skills
£30,000 - £35,000
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes
The Language Business is a leading, specialist multilingual recruitment agency. If you are looking for a new job with languages or you are looking to recruit a skilled bilingual candidate please contact us for more information.