Role: Level 2 IAAS accredited Immigration Caseworker
Location: South West London
Salary: £25k to £30k
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Level 2 IAAS Immigration Caseworker or Solicitor. My Client is a well established international law firm with a number of London offices which provides a range of services to its clients. The role will be to join their Immigration team in one of their South West London offices.
The successful Immigration Caseworker will be responsible for dealing with a range of Immigration Law, Human Rights and Asylum matters.
Owing to the nature of the clients, the quality of work produced is high level and the successful candidate must be up to date with legal developments and practice within Immigration/Human Rights law.
The successful Caseworker MUST also possess the Law Society Level 2 Immigration and Asylum Accreditation or higher.
Skills & Experience
- Experienced caseworker or solicitor with at least 2 years' experience within Immigration, Asylum and Human Rights law
- MUST be Level 2 Immigration and Asylum Scheme accredited
- MUST have experience dealing with Legal aid Immigration work
- Language skills an advantage
- Supervisor accreditation or experience would be highly desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Confident and outgoing
- Practical, solution-focused approach
Apply now for Immediate consideration.
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'