Full/Part time Nursery Nurse Required in Tadley
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge to join a reputable and thriving nursery in a beautiful setting where you want to feel part of a calm and patient team?
Can you use your childcare skills to enhance children's development?
We are looking for an enthusiastic, bubbly, self motivated Level 2/3 Nursery Nurse/Practitioner that can work by themselves and as part of a team. If that is you please apply below and send us your CV.
About the role:
- We are working with a setting who is seeking a full or part time a Level 2/3 qualified Nursery Nurse/Practitioner to work within their established Day Nursery setting in Tadley.
- The position is working within the Baby, Toddler or Preschool room depending on experience and expertise.
- This privately owned 34 place day nursery has been established since 2003.
- The nursery is a converted listed building with an extensive garden which is surrounded by fields.
- This role is to start in as soon as possible working full or part time hours between 7.30am - 6pm
Who should apply?
- If you are an enthusiastic, calm and caring character that can provide exciting learning activities for children you would fit in well.
- This is an exciting role for an individual to develop their skills with training and support provided.
- All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS Check.
- Possesses a commitment to working with children and their Families.
- Be a warm and happy person with a friendly disposition.
- To be confident to take on the role of the playful, enthusiastic adult.
- To work as part of a team to create a happy, safe and educational environment
- Be reliable and Flexible.
- To have knowledge or be willing to learn about the characteristics of effective learning
- Have a commitment to on-going professional development.
- To have previous experience and knowledge of caring for children in a childcare setting
- The successful Candidate will require 3 good references (1 of which must be your last employer)
Excellent Pay: £14000.00 and £16640.00 per year dependant on Level and experience.
Qualifications Required:A full and Valid Level 2/3 Childcare Qualification
- Nursery Nurse
- Nursery Practitioner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job