Lettings Valuer - Bath
Due to continued expansion an exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven individual to join an award winning and experienced lettings team based out of our Bath office (covering most of Bristol). Are you the right person to join our successful team?
• Generate, arrange and carry out viewings of properties to let
• Build and maintain long term relationships with Landlords
• Ensuring consistent delivery of our high levels of customer service
The right candidate will be:
• Able to learn quickly, take responsibility and strive for success
• A dynamic, fun individual who thrives in a team and takes ownership of their own projects
• An "A player" who isn't afraid of hard work
• Someone who can build relationships with our clients whilst also exploring new opportunities
• A key member of our team who believes in our purpose, values and culture
• Ideally have some experience within the property industry
We are offering:
• Basic salary of £22k - £25k pa (depending on experience) with a realistic OTE £35k (Uncapped Commission)
• Own car required with mileage paid
• Vibrant company culture including paid-for social events
• Plenty of first-class training and development resources
• The opportunity to learn from a lively, highly skilled team to help develop your career
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'