Due to continued expansion an exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven individual to join an award winning and experienced lettings team based out of Clifton & Bishopston offices (covering most of Bristol). Are you the right person to join our successful team
• Generating, arranging, and carrying out accurate valuations and bringing these properties to market.
• Building and maintaining long term relationships with Landlords
• Business generation – creating opportunities to increase our portfolio
The right candidate will;
• Be able to learn quickly, take responsibility and strive for success
• Have the ability to work under pressure within a fast-paced environment
• Be a dynamic, driven and energetic individual who thrives in a team and takes ownership of their own projects
• An "A player" who isn't afraid of hard work
• Someone who can build long term relationships with our clients, whilst also exploring new opportunities
• Possess excellent communication skills, and be well-presented and well-spoken
• A key member of our team who believes in our purpose, values and culture
• 12 months + experience in an agency environment negotiating and valuing
• Be accurate, numerate and computer literate
• Have excellent communication skills
We are offering:
• Basic salary of £25k with a realistic OTE £35k (Uncapped Commission)
• Own car required with tax free mileage paid – there will also be access to a company pool car
• 25 Days annual leave PLUS bank holidays
• Vibrant company culture including paid-for social events
• Plenty of first-class training and development resources
• Funding of ARLA exams & qualifications
• The opportunity to learn from a lively, highly skilled team to help develop your career Working Hours
• Monday to Friday 8.45am-6.00pm & 1 in 2 Saturday’s 9am-4pm (with lieu day in the week)
Contact Details: If you are interested in this role as a Valuer role please send a copy of your CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'