Our Notting Hill Gate office is looking to appoint an exceptional team player, with heaps of enthusiasm who is driven to achieve outstanding results. We`re looking for someone to shine and offer a friendly service to our customers in this popular area.
Why work with us?
We look after our people. When you join the John D Wood & Co family we will train, develop and support you to become the best you can possibly be. We offer new starter induction programs which provide a mixture of classroom, on the job and online training.
In addition to this we offer each role level the opportunity to work towards gaining a professional, recognised qualification should you wish to do so. We also have a whole host of additional optional development courses available to our teams, as well as:
- Fantastic earning potential and company car / car allowance
- Generous holiday allowance starting at 23 days increasing to 30 (length of service depending)
- The opportunity to work under successful and highly sought after Directors
- Team recognition and awards
- Flexible working - we are open to conversations
- You`ll be entitled to our award winning `Under one Roof` discount scheme offering staff along with their family & friends excellent discounted property services
- Listening to clients` needs and guiding them through the home moving process
- Achieving branch target numbers of market appraisals
- Reaching targets for market appraisal conversion, average fee and enhanced marketing fee
- Promoting the benefits to clients of all our group services, including Lettings, Conveyancing, Mortgage advice, Survey and Auctions
- Regular contact with clients to build strong relationships and generate business activity
- Providing support to the Branch Manager as well as mentoring and developing colleagues
Qualifications & Experience
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience and understanding of the Listing process
- Proven success reaching sales targets
- The ability to work as part of a close-knit team
- A professional, positive, ambitious and enthusiastic approach
- A strong customer focus
- Full driving license
If this sounds like the next great step in your property career, we want to hear from you! Get in touch and join the John D Wood & Co family today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job