Lettings Valuer/Assistant Manager
Salary: £15,000 - £25,000 depending on experience, OTE £30,000 to £45,000. Car and Petrol Allowance provided.
Hours: 9:00am to 7:00pm Monday to Thursday, 9:00am to 6:00pm Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm every other Saturday
We are looking for a professional, outgoing and motivated individual to work as a Lettings Valuer / Assistant Manager in our clients Ruislip Branch. You must have hold a full, UK driving licence to be considered for this role.
- Arranging and carrying out Market Appraisals
- Maintain regular contact with clients via telephone, email or face-to-face ensuring clients receive the best possible service
- Negotiating offers and overseeing the conveyancing process to ensure transactions run smoothly to completion
- Keeping well abreast of the local market and industry knowledge
- Providing a first-class service to all stakeholders
- Ensuring clients' expectations are well managed and exceeded where possible
- Experience of working as a Lister/Valuer
- Professional, organised and have a great work ethic
- Have exceptional communication skills and be able to deal effectively with different types of people
- Enjoy making a positive contribution to office life independently and as part of the team
- Must thrive on working at and delivering consistently high standards under pressure
This vacancy is being managed by James Bedding at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Spear Recruitment Ltd is Employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook and you call follow us on Twitter @spearrec
Specialists in Estate Agents / Estate Agency Recruitment - Sales Negotiators, Lettings Negotiators, Property Managers, Surveyors, Lettings Managers, Sales Managers, Branch Managers, Residential Branch Managers, Assistant Manager, Property Listers, Block Managers, Lettings Administrators, Branch Secretaries, Commercial Negotiators and a variety of other roles.
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2014.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'