| Lettings Valuations Manager | Blackpool | £18,000-£20,000 OTE £25,000-£30,000 |
Our client is Independent estate agency based in Blackpool who are seeking an Lettings Valuations Manager. The branch requires an experienced & dynamic property professional to join the company.
- To work alongside the Area Manager and Branch Managers with a specific responsibility to develop a plan and strategy to attract new landlords and properties.
- To provide a first class service to landlords and tenants promoting success through recommendation.
- To nurture and develop new business opportunities and contacts within the local community.
- Conduct take-on appointments effectively selling company advantages in order to maximise opportunity to gain completed client instructions.
- Produce weekly lettings reports and statistics as and when requested.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Minimum of 3 years Lettings Estate Agency experience
- Excellent ability to build rapport
- Highly motivated
- Hard working & focused
- Able to inspire & motivate a team
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
Working week - Full Time 42 hours - Monday to Friday plus alternate Saturdays.
In return, our client is offering an basic salary of £18,000- £20,000 and realistic OTE of £25,000-£30,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"