Lettings Support Coordinator
JOB TITLE: Franchise Support Coordinator
ROLE PURPOSE: Reporting to the Franchise Support Team Leader, ensure that all activities relating to property sales and lettings are undertaken in an efficient and courteous manner and in line with company procedures. The role also involves investigating queries raised by Franchisees on a daily basis, resolving these or escalating as applicable. We are looking for people with a positive and enthusiastic attitude who can provide fantastic customer service. In exchange, you will have the opportunity to grow and learn within this expanding organisation.
RESPONSIBILITIES: The below is an indication of the tasks which form this role
- Provide the first-line resolution of all issues and questions relating to our in-house CRM and other third-party systems as required in relation to sales and lettings
- Handle incoming enquiries from tenants, Franchisees and their teams by phone or email, ensuring they are responded to appropriately and that a high level of service is provided at all times
- Liaise with relevant team members to resolve any reported issues/problems
- Set up new rental properties on in-house systems accurately, in preparation for tenancy processing
- Process move-ins for all new tenants ensuring that they receive the appropriate paperwork and that direct debits are set up and deposits are lodged in line with legal requirements and company processes.
- Process all notice givens and move-outs, ensuring leaving tenants are provided with final rent statements and direct debits are cancelled/amended as applicable. Ensure any card payments required for final rents are collected.
- Lodge deposits and issue prescribed information as required
- Enter payments onto client accounting systems ensuring they are allocated to landlords/tenants as applicable
- Make payments to landlords and/or suppliers as required
- Monitor housing benefit payments ensuring they are received and allocated to tenants accounts, where discrepancies occur liaise with housing benefit offices to resolve
- Investigate and resolve queries relating to landlord and supplier payments
- Organise annual gas checks, ensure Franchisees are informed of any works required and certificates are uploaded
- Take responsibility for the recovery of rent arrears, ensuring all appropriate policies and procedures are followed.
- Monthly stationery and catering supplies ordering
- Undertake any other tasks as requested by the Operations Manager in order to fulfil the needs of the business
- Attendance at conferences and shows as required (once or twice a year typically)
- To attend/undertake any relevant training courses in order to improve administration efficiency within the department or as legally required within the Sales & Lettings Industry.
- To build and maintain relationships within the head office team, Franchisees and third-party providers
- To gain a thorough understanding of the workings of Ewemove and where possible make suggestions for improvements.
- Excellent Organisational ability, able to multi-task and work to deadlines
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Confidence in dealing with suppliers and resolving any issues
- Able to prioritise own workload
- Confident with new technology and learning new systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to build rapport with ease
- Proactive approach, team-orientated whilst able to use own initiative
- Thrives working in a busy role to set deadlines
- Strong administration and problem-solving skills with a keen eye for detail
- Professional and personable, with a good sense of humour
- Keen to develop your skills, experience and career
- A flexible approach with a willingness to take on a diverse range of duties
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude with a commitment to providing fantastic service and going the extra mile is essential
EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS, TRAINING, PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS OR ACCREDITATIONS
- GCSE English & Maths or equivalent at Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- A background in lettings with a good understanding of the lettings process would be advantageous but is not essential
- Experience troubleshooting system issues
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles, particularly in relation to client accounting in the lettings industry would be an advantage.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'