Lettings/Sales Negotiator (Combined role) - Shoreditch - £50k OTE
Our client is an established and successful estate agency company, who have asked us to find an experienced Lettings/Sales Negotiator to join their team.
They are looking for somebody with at least 1 years estate agency and/or lettings experience who can help to develop their business and increase their market share. The role is to cover both residential Lettings AND Sales within the branch (although Lettings is slightly more of the role).
The salary offered will be made up of a basic salary plus commission. As this is a 'selling’ role, you will naturally be targeted on various aspects of the job and will be expected to achieve these targets.
The successful candidate will be of smart appearance, be reasonably well spoken, have good telephone and face to face communication skills and be comfortable working with a PC for email, etc. As with most lettings roles, you may be expected to work Saturdays dependent upon the individual company.
Basic: £21k (including car allowance)
Candidates MUST have a Full UK driving licence and use of their own car.
VACANCY REQUIREMENTS (do not apply unless all answers are "YES")
1. Do you have at least 1 years Estate Agency or Lettings experience (within the last 4 years)?
2. Are you of smart appearance and reasonably well spoken?
3. Do you have above average face to face and telephone communication skills?
4. Are you prepared to work Saturdays?
5. Do you hold a full UK driving license?
6. Do you own your own car and are prepared to use it for work?
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE SALES/LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR
- Sell and Let existing property stock
- Attract new instructions
- Meet personal/branch targets
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE SALES/LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate….
- Property selling and/or Lettings skills
- Successful Property Valuations and Listings experience
- Knowledge of Landlord and Tenant legislation
- Accurate reporting of figures
- Ability to meet personal targets, but also be a team player
- Smart appearance and Professional work ethic
- Good telephone manner
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SALES/LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Preferably ARLA qualified
- Own car (if no company car on offer)
- Able to work Saturdays/Sundays
Estate Agency Professionals is a specialist recruitment agency for the estate agency industry. We’ve been established for over 23 years and are regarded as one of the leading recruitment agencies in the industry.
We cover the whole of London and the South East of England and our numerous clients include many of the most successful independent and corporate estate agency and property companies.
TYPICAL ROLES WE RECEIVE EVERY DAY
Residential Branch Managers …. Sales Managers …. Assistant Managers …. Sales Negotiators …. Property Listers …. Lettings Managers …. Lettings Negotiators …. Property Managers …. Block Managers … Lettings Administrators …. Branch Secretaries …. Commercial Negotiators … and a variety of other roles.
If you feel that you’re suitable for the above vacancy, then simply apply for this position right now.!
Alternatively, if you’re not sure whether this particular vacancy is right for you, but are actively looking for a role within the Estate Agency or Lettings industry, then why not check out our website Jobs-in-Estate-Agency.com or just send us your CV anyway, and tell us exactly what you’re looking for. Our consultants are all very friendly, experienced and your enquiry is completely confidential.
- Estate Agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"