We are delighted to be working alongside our client a independent lettings and property management company who have been established in North Bristol for over 15 years.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a property manager with minimum 1 years to join the team based in Horfield, Bristol. The role will involve managing a portfolio of properties both professional and students lettings.
The Property Manager Duties:
- Ensuring inventories are in place, signed off by tenant & dealing with queries/ maintenance issues raised on check in.
- Ensuring gas, pat & other certificates are in place & in date.
- Contacting landlords & tenants re tenancy renewals.
- Negotiating rent increases.
- Serving Sections 21 and 8.
- Booking Property Inspections.
- Booking & inventories & check outs.
- Carrying out inventories, check outs, property inspections and the occasional mini inspection should there be a maintenance issue that needs checking.
- Dealing with day to day property management queries.
- Organising maintenance issues raised from inspections & reported by tenants.
- Arranging contractors to undertake work at our managed properties.
- Passing charges to our Accounts Team for maintenance jobs, completed tenancy renewals etc.
- Contacting utility companies on move in & move out of tenants.
The ideal Property Manager must have:
- Advanced experience in MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
- At least 1 years’ experience in lettings.
- Some strong property management experience having used property management software.
- Experience of sending out Section Notices 21 & 8, as well as negotiating deposit refunds.
Property Manager Package.
- Full time position.
- Monday to Friday: 8.45am- 5.30pm. You will be required to occasionally work some Saturdays (9.00am- 4.00pm) & have an allocated day off in the week
- Salary - £22,000 and £27,000 depending on experience.
- Opportunity to earn commission.
- Fuel used for business miles will be reimbursed at 0.35p per business mile.
- Property Management
- Student Lettings
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'