Lettings Property Manager - Sutton Coldfield - up to £22k
An amazing opportunity to join a well-respected independent Residential Lettings and Estate Agency brand who have built up an exceedingly good reputation in the Sutton and surrounding area. Due to fantastic growth within their Lettings department they are looking for an additional Property Manager to join this fun and friendly team. They are looking for a superstar Property Manager with at least 12 months experience working within residential lettings.
Your central roles will be dealing with preparing move in files, referencing, chasing rent arrears, tenants deposits, carrying out inspections, check outs, inventories and dealing with property maintenance issues liaising with contractors. You need to have a good knowledge of tenancy law and dispute management and all current legislation. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining a customer orientated service and ensuring that service standards are achieved within company policy, legislative and regulatory requirements.
• An analytical person who can communicate well with Landlords and Tenants
• Ability to work closely with a team to ensure that you provide excellent customer service.
• Strong Organisational Skills
• Quick learner who thrives on attention to detail
• Problem solving skills
• Current Property Management Experience
• Full UK Driving licence and your own car
• First Class Customer service skills essential
• Computer literate ideally with knowledge of CARL and Jupix
Hours of Work:
You will be required to work Monday - Friday 9 - 5pm and one in four Saturdays 10 - 1pm.
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Buzzrecruit. All calls will be treated confidentially.
Buzzrecruit is a specialist Property Industry recruiter.
- Property Managers
- real estate
- property manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job