Service Service are looking for a Lettings Property Manager for a leading estate agents in Norwich. With an immediate start available.
Managing property relets and tenancy move ins. Inspections while tenanted and dealing with maintenance issues.
Key responsibilities include :
- Manage tenancy relets coordinate viewings with prospective tenants and current tenants.
- Tenancy Move outs arrange tenancy move outs and deal with any dilapidations
- Inventories prepare property inventories and photographs
- Inspect properties as necessary to ensure they are being maintained and looked after, coordinate repair work with admin staff
- Report on any problems and record them on NBS
- Organise any remedial action with tenants,
- Resolve serious problems with tenants, organise evictions where necessary
- Support with any customer queries and diary bookings
- Answer phone calls, emails and deal with customers in accordance with agreed procedures to agreed standards
- Undertake appropriate training and to develop relevant knowledge and skill levels Personal Profile
Our client is looking for someone with a positive outlook, someone who is well presented and who will create a strong image for the business.
Someone who as a business like manner and is a good team player who readily supports both the management and the other members of the team. Manage the property portfolio to minimise costs of voids and dilapidations to Company.
Transport: Own car and driving licence required. Transport costs will be reimbursed at 42.5 pence per mile
Salary: £15,000 - £17,000 per annum dependant on experience
please contact Natalie Money at Service Service
- Customer Queries