Lettings Property Manager
Head of Property Management - Bicester - up to £28k basic plus bonus (£35k package)
Our client is a market leading,well respected, multi discipline Estate Agent and Lettings brand. An opportunity has arisen for a Head of Property Management based out of their branch in Bicester who will partner their Branch Manager and lead their Property Managers to ensure their customers receive a first class service.
Duties will include:
- Ensure the entire portfolio is managed to an agreed standard that delivers exceptional customer service
- Ensure the team liaise with their landlords on a regular basis, keeping good rapport and maintaining a high level of service.
- Providing landlords with professional advice in relation to ensuring their properties are compliant and in good repair
- Liaise with accounts department in relation to the return of deposit and disputes and rent arrears
- Ensure department notices are compliant with full audit trail
- To be an escalation and deal with department complaints in accordance with procedure
- Work with existing landlords to increase their portfolios
- Review and source contractors making sure invoices are signed off and sent to accounts
- Be involved in the department recruitment process as and when the need arises
- Carry out department appraisals and follow ups
- Deal with any department HR issues after consultation with Property Management Director
- Ensure full and concise inductions are undertaken for all new employees in an effective manner
Skills and Experience required:
- ARLA qualified (at least to level 3, ideally level 4)
- Proven experience of leading a team of property managers
- Well-spoken with strong interpersonal skills
- Bags of initiative
- Proactive and helpful approach
- Flexible, adaptable nature
- IT literate, experience of using Qube would be an advantage
- Competitive salary, car allowance + bonus!
- 20 days (raising to 25 with length of service) + a Birthday Bonus!
- Free Parking
- Contributory pension
- Hours of Work: Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm and 1 in 4 Saturdays 9.00am - 3.00pm
- Full sponsorship to complete ARLA Level 3/4 qualification
- High St incentives though Perkbox
- Childcare vouchers
- BUPA Employee Assistance Programme
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Buzzrecruit. All calls will be treated confidentially.
- Property Management
- Real Estate
- residential lettings
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job