Lettings Property Manager - Our Client is the internal asset management division of a successful private property group and as a result of growth / reorganisation they now require a Lettings Property Manager to manage a mixed portfolio of Residential Lets around Central / North London.
- Managing a portfolio of AST properties and responsible for carrying out site visits.
- Ensure any maintenance issues are dealt with and liaise with contractors and the internal maintenance team.
- Understanding the laws regarding AST rentals including S.21 Notices, S.8 Notices and S.42 Notices.
- Taking out references on potential tenants.
- Handling the check-ins and check-outs and the day-to-day management of AST lettings.
- Developing block management through new contacts and ideas.
- Ensuring Health & Safety regulations are adhered to.
The Person: To apply, you MUST have worked in residential property as a Property Manager on an AST portfolio and ideally be studying or qualified ARLA/NFOPP/IRPM. The right candidate will be very articulate with strong presentation skills and have the ability to improve processes and controls internally.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.