Lettings Property Coordinator
We are looking for an experienced Lettings and Property Coordinator for a growing Lettings and Estate Agency in Pudsey, Leeds.
As a Lettings and Property Coordinator, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing lettings, sales and maintenance for an increasing number of properties. The role requires an individual who is happy to turn their hand to a variety of administrative tasks.
You will have excellent organisation skills, great attention to detail and confident communication skills. This role would suit an individual who wants to join a growing company and be instrumental in its success.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Being first point of contact for all telephone calls, taking and relaying messages
- Using a range of office software, including Outlook, Excel and internal databases
- Attend viewings for lettings and sales
- Conduct inventories, check ins and check outs as required
- Creating and managing property listings for websites
- Producing tenancy agreements and managing updates to terms of the tenancy
- Ensure that correct details are held on file for tenants and landlords
- Receive calls from tenants reporting maintenance queries
- Organising for contractors and maintenance staff to repair properties
- Typing and producing correspondence, reports and other documentation required
- Other general office duties i.e. sorting post and managing filing systems
Experience & Skills
- Previous experience of working in the residential property Lettings industry is essential
- You will need to have enthusiasm, dedication, excellent customer service skills
- Good IT Skills with experience of MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent telephone handling and interpersonal skills
- Well organised and able to prioritise own work load
- Able to work with attention to detail
- High standards of self-presentation
- Full and clean driving license
- Location: Pudsey, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Salary: £9.00 - £10.00 per hour dependent on experience
- Hours: 25 - 30 hours per week over 5 days including Saturday mornings
Please apply with a well written CV and a covering letter detailing why you would be suitable for this role.
Key Appointments UK Ltd will assess your suitability for the role based on the information contained in your CV and application. This includes, skills, experience, education and location.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide specific feedback to applicants who are not successful. If you are not contacted sooner, you will be notified within 90 days as to the outcome of your application.
By applying for this role, you are giving consent for Key Appointments UK Ltd to use your CV in connection with this vacancy. We often work on a retained basis by our clients and with external HR companies. This means that your CV may be reviewed by a third party in connection with this vacancy only. We will never share your data for any other reason than for the vacancy you are applying for. You have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'