Property Coordinator required for busy Lettings Agency.
The role will primarily involve working alone on out of office appointments inspecting the condition of managed properties (with some adhoc check in and check out appointments from time to time) so the successful applicant must be able to work independently as well as part of a team. The role will involve relaying the findings of the inspections to the team and following through any maintenance required.
- Arranging access with tenants to conduct quarterly inspections.
- Visiting properties conducting a full inspection so attention to detail is imperative.
- Reporting any maintenance works to the property management department.
- Generate reports of the property condition including photos.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Thrive on keeping busy and enjoy working under pressure
- Have excellent telephone manner
- Have great negotiation skills
- Have a meticulous attention to detail
- Have an outgoing personality with a passion for customer service
- Demonstrate first class administrative skills
- Have excellent time management skills including the ability to prioritize Have customer facing experience (essential)
- Have previous experience in a lettings/estate agency environment
- Enjoy an extremely fast paced and high volume workload
Working Hours:1 in 4 Saturday’s 9am-4pm (with lieu day in the week when you work a Saturday) Monday to Friday 8.45am-6.00pm (with a 6.30pm finish 5 days in every 4 weeks)Salary:
Salary £19/20k dependent upon experience - with an OTE of £24/25k +
Property Coordinator - Property Administrator - Lettings consultant.
- Property Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'