An exciting and expanding Residential Rental brand based in SW London is looking for a Lettings Administrator who will play an important role in the successful operation of a residential rental building. Our client owns and manages rental developments, taking ownership over the whole letting and property management process on behalf of the residents, whilst encouraging and maintaining a 'community sense' to the residence. This is an excellent opportunity for a lettings administrator looking to join a company that will develop and progress your career whilst offering an exciting and fast paced working environment.
In order to meet the service requirements of the residents, the Lettings Administrator will have a service oriented approach so that resident issues can be dealt with in a timely and positive manner. The right candidate must possess the ability and skills required to maintain the same level of service as the Resident Manager in their absence and focus on direct let opportunities. A positive attitude towards a changing and fast based environment is essential. The right person needs to be commercially savvy, enthusiastic, engaged and friendly with residents and prospective tenants.
Experience & skills required:
- 12 months+ experience in property letting or related business (student accommodation, commercial buildings, hotels)
- Strong sales skills and confidence in promoting a product
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer literate
- Positive attitude towards learning and training
- Strong administration and organization skills
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- Ability to work weekends and public holidays
£21,000-£25,000 depending on experience + 10% Discretionary bonus.
If you are interested in applying for this role then please click on the link below.
- Customer Service
- Facilities Management
- Student Accommodation