This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is willing to invest in their future as my client provide excellent prospects for career development.
My client manages over 90,000 homes across the capital and the South East, regenerating communities throughout the region and they are set to become London's largest developer of new homes. For ten years running they have been included in the Great Place to Work index and are currently placed 23rd.
My client is in the process of creating a Market Rent portfolio of over 5,000 new build homes in the next 3 years, expanding greatly to become one of the largest rental portfolios in the capital. We are a New Build Lettings Specialist and all of the homes we market for rent are owned by L&Q. As a Lettings Negotiator your main focus will be finding the best tenants to occupy our homes.
- Provide a lettings service to private rented sector (PRS) portfolio
- Dealing with/following up telephone and email enquiries from prospective tenants
- Arranging and carrying out accompanied viewings
- Manage and maintain an up to date database of applicants/prospective tenants
- Prepare and implement marketing of large new developments to let from dedicated marketing suite and/or show homes
- Market and source tenants for PRS properties which are being relet
- Manage online property advertisements on L&Q's own website as well as external property portals such as Zoopla and Rightmove
- Provide excellent customer service to demanding client base
- Work closely with the Property Management Team
- Lettings experience gained in estate or letting agency
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Capable of working within defined targets and deadlines
- Able to respond positively to challenges
- Experience of managing property listings and adverts
- A passion for London property and people
- A full UK driving licence
This is a permanent role with a basic salary paying £18,000 OTE £35,000 - £40,000pa (£18,000 basic salary) plus £1,300pa Essential Car User Allowance*
Hours are Monday to Friday; 9:00am - 5:00pm. Occasional Saturday/Evening work will be required to meet the demands of the role.
Access to our full suite of benefits including: 26 days holiday per year, annual bonus subject to group performance, excellent Pension scheme and real investment in your personal & career development. Other benefits include, Benenden Healthcare, an employee assistance programme and non-contributory life assurance.