Our independent and well-established client is looking for a Lettings or Trainee Negotiator. Our client has an excellent reputation in the local area and most of the business will be in Maidstone although flexibility required as other offices are placed around the Kent area. Some of the work will involve working from home and on the road when require to conduct viewings, you will need to be self motivated but equally you will be very well supported by the managers and the team. Future opportunities to be fully trained and obtain a recognised qualification within the estate agency business.
Salary - £20-22k Basic with OTE £30-35k - Inc Company penions after qualilfying period.
Roles & Responsibilities: Trainee/Lettings Negotiator
Main Purpose of role: To negotiate the let of residential property in sufficient quantity to meet agreed performance targets, whilst advancing the service standards of the Company and abiding by company policy and statutory legislation.
Reporting to: Lettings Manager
· Generating a targeted number of viewings per week resulting in a targeted number of sales per week
· Selling all company services strongly and ethically
· Selling company services to generate new and repeat business
· Registering new applicants
· Booking viewings
· Carrying out viewings
· Carrying out landlord marketing updates as directed
· Negotiating offers under the direction of the Lettings Manager
· Progressing; keeping all parties well informed
· Applying for tenant references and assisting progress to conclusion
· Gaining market appraisals and looking after landlords to actively promote their using our services
· Dealing with customer enquiries
· Keeping records of all activity
Requirements and Skills
· Preferably some work experience in a sales/lettings environment
· Educated to GCSE level as a minimum
· Customer service orientated
· Results/goals orientated
· Financially driven with a motive to earn
· Full driving licence
· Smart and well presented
· Good communication skills
· Hard working
· Self motivated and organised
· Focused and competitive
· Good work ethic - punctual and reliable
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'