Senior Lettings Negotiator - Bristol
This is a rare opportunity to join an established and successful independent Lettings Agent in Bristol. This award-winning Agent has as impressive reputation built up over a number of years. They pride themselves on providing a great working environment with a solid and friendly team.
Basic: £22,000 to £24,000
OTE £30,000 to £32,000
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven and successful track record in residential lettings
- Sound knowledge of the Bristol property market
- Drive and determination to generate and attend as many viewings and valuations
- Have the hunger to successfully convert valuations to lets and instructions.
- Polished, well presented and able to deliver exceptional Customer experiences
- An experienced Negotiator, happy to learn valuing and listing properties
- Registering and qualifying candidates to ensure they are financially able to rent
- Generating, booking and attending quality viewings
- Offer professional, consultative advice to win over instructions
- The opportunity to learn from the experienced and successful Senior Valuers
- Gaining Listings can be as much about relationships as it can about fee and as such you will need to be a real people person with the ability to build rapport and trust.
Monday to Thursday 9am - 5:30pm
Friday 9am - 5pm
Saturdays on a rota basis
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'