Monday - Friday including some half day Saturdays for viewings
Flexible working - can work 2 days at home
A Real Estate Agent company based in Raynes Park are looking for a well organised and confident Lettings Negotiator to join their busy team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in working within a Real Estate Agent company for a few years.
The main purpose of a Lettings Negotiator role is:
- Responsible for finding tenants new homes
- Dealing with landlords
- Organising viewings
- Collect application fees, security depots and rent payments
- Establish a rapport with tenants and provide a personalised service
- Coordinate property maintenance
Lettings Negotiator Specification:
- Strong communications skills
- To have experience working within a Real Estate company
- Good organisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to deal with a high-pressured environment
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'