A busy independent Lettings Agency based in Canary Wharf managing a substantial portfolio of properties in and around central London are seeking a highly motivated Lettings Negotiator who will be able to carry out the following;
- Registering applicants
- Matching applicants to suitable properties
- Booking viewings and arranging access
- Securing offers for prospective tenancies
- Letting properties in line with agreed targets
- Fully referencing all potential tenants
- Creating AST's and organising the move ins of all prospective tenants
- Working at least 1 Saturday per month to cover viewings
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Be a team player
- Someone living local with knowledge of the area would be preferred
- 2 years minimum prior letting negotiator experience required.
- MARLA qualified preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of current legislation to ensure compliance
- £20,000 Basic Salary + Commission
- 28 Days Holiday including banking holidays, increasing by 1 day for each full calendar year of service.
- Time Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'