Our client, a multi office and award winning independent Estate Agent is looking for a Lettings Negotiator to work in their fast paced High Wycombe office. The company pride themselves on their high level of customer service, they offer Sales, Lettings, New Homes, Property Management and Mortgage Services.
The ideal candidate need not necessarily have Estate Agent or Lettings experience ,this could be your first step into the Property Industry, or you could be someone that has 6 -12 months experience in Lettings that is looking for a company that can offer a better career progression path. You must eager to undergo further training and development.
You must be highly motivated, have had a good general education with GCSE pass grades in Maths and English Language. You must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, be able to organise and prioritise workload, and have good interpersonal skills with both clientèle and peers alike. Knowledge of local area would be a bonus as would diary and appointment management.
Benefits of the Lettings Negotiator role include:
- Generous starting salary
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Brilliant working environment
- Every other Saturday working week
- Holiday entitlement
- On-site parking
Skills & Experience required for the Lettings Negotiator role:
- Team player
- Well-presented and articulate
- Professional telephone manner
- Good keyboarding skills
- Relevant legislation(with training)
- Company policy(with training)
- Exceptional customer-service skills
- Ambitious and target driven
- Natural selling ability
- Must hold full UK driving licence and own your own car
The role of a Lettings Negotiator:
- Ability to identify appropriate properties for clients and vice/versa
- Good working knowledge of inventory
- Working with an established team
- Focus will be on speaking with potential tenants, building relationships, generating leads.
- The ability to provide advice and turn initial enquiries into actual business
- You will need to be able to work under pressure, whilst remaining organised, focused and accessible
- You also need to be very driven and determined making a large volume of calls to potential tenants
If this sounds like the job you've been waiting for, to break into the Lettings sector, don't delay apply today !!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'