£18,000 - £20,000 D.O.E. + OTE
A fantastic opportunity to join a successful estate agency, in one of their busy branches. They have great plans for growth and this opportunity offers excellent bonus structures, a family feel and strong career progression. The performance of the Lettings division is soaring and you would be an integral cog in a well-oiled machine.
Why would I want to work here?
Having hired throughout the lockdown period, having fought challenging times to ensure wellbeing and job security for all employees, as well as juggling the growth of business to safeguard this! Offering free parking, an idyllic location with amenities close by and a values driven team ethos. Progression is available to all who prove themselves to be a vital of the business’s success.
The Role of Lettings Negotiator
This role is ideal for someone with lettings experience in Birmingham City Centre, who has a driven and determined mindset. You will be working within a lively team and you will seek to embed yourself quickly, emulating their customer first mentality and achievements. Personable and professional, you will be able to successfully manage all aspects of the letting process and represent the brand to a high standard.
Responsibilities of Lettings Negotiator
- The lettings of newly instructed properties/re-let of previously listed ones
- Managing initial instruction through to successful let and move in through advertising, booking and conducting viewings, securing tenants etc
- Supporting the Lettings Manager with new business endeavours
- Working cohesively with the rest of the Lettings team
- Maintaining strong market and area knowledge
- Proven track record of property lettings success and experience
- Customer centric approach
- Highly motivated and career focused, looking to develop personally and professionally
- Target driven, comfortable with working to KPIs in a busy environment
- Well organised, flexible and adaptable
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'