We have a unique opportunity to come into a very well established company in one of south west London’s premier locations. The company has a very extensive stock list and they will provide a fantastic training program. Situated in the heart of Fulham prior knowledge of the area is essential so that you can hit the ground running once trained as a lettings negotiator.
Our client is looking for a very well presented ambitious lettings negotiator who has excellent customer service skills and an ability to uphold the companies high standards. In addition our client Is looking for a lettings negotiator who has a background of sales not necessarily in estate agency, where they have worked to targets and where they have had to think on their feet. Our client is looking for someone who is competitive and who can thrive in a busy sales environment.
The duties that a lettings negotiator will perform are:
- Going through the database to find applicants to book for viewings
- Following up on internet leads and qualifying those leads in order to take them to the relevant properties
- Negotiate the let price with the perspective tenants and the landlord
- To assist with winning instructions and bringing new clients into the company
- Take care of the process the whole way through from the initial viewing to handing over the keys, walking the tenants and Landlord through the referencing process if needed.
Lettings negotiator basic salary £18,000 OTE £40,000 ( first year)
*Rubix Recruitment is one of London’s leading property recruitment specialists, with expertise in a property management, estate management and block management, as well as business support and the build-to-rent sector.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'